Monday, June 4, 2012

Let the Fun Begin!


It has almost been exactly one year ago that my "queen experience" began! No, not the crowning at the Iowa State Fair in August that many would assume, but the judging that I participated in O'Brien County. I never would have guessed that a year later I would begin traveling around the state of Iowa to begin judging other county contestants to start their own "queen experience."

Throughout the year, I have experienced so much already and I want to keep everyone updated about all the "Queen Happenings" that are scheduled for this summer! My year has been filled with parades, appearances, and greasy-filled foods so far and that will only continue. This weekend I will be showing off my wave at the Sioux Center Celebration parade on Saturday night and going south to Ringgold County to judge a group of girls vying for their county crown.

As this chaotic and eventful summer begins for me, feel free to follow my blog and check on all the happenings. I can't wait to share my stories with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment