Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Little Help Is Always Nice

Hi everyone! I have realized through my blogging experience I have been able to reach corners of the world I never would have thought of before. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to ask for a little help from all by blog followers!

This past July, I entered a National Anthem Contest through FMC Crop Inc. Through their new product, Anthem, they started a scholarship contest for students involved in 4-H and FFA. I submitted my video and now is the time to vote to select the top four finalists! The four videos with the highest number of votes will be filmed on national television and will receive a scholarship. If you could help with this opportunity for me I would be greatly appreciative!

All you have to do is click on the link below and cast your vote for my video (which is under my name!). You can vote once a day until August 23. Thank you everyone! :)



http://www.fmccrop.com/grower/Anthem-Singing-Contest.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment